Description of “Getting Through the Maze of Schooling an ADHD Child”
Here’s what you will learn in the School Success course:
- Does your child need a 504 plan and how to write one that will get your child what he/she needs
- How to communicate effectively with school personnel
- Study tips for ADHD kids and teens
- Does your child need to see a professional?
- What to do when RESISTANCE happens! (And it will…)
- And other strategies for monitoring homework, providing structure, and communicating about school success
- There will be 4 classes. You don’t have to be present to get the information – it’s all virtual!!! Each week, I’ll send out a video class on Friday mornings (at least it will be Friday morning in Seattle). You can watch the video at your leisure, with your kids or without.
- On Tuesday mid-day and late afternoon (Pacific Time), I will hold a recorded 30-minute Q&A session for people enrolled in this course. You can send in questions ahead of time if you can’t attend the class, and I’ll send you the recording after class!
- >>> Your enrollment in the class will include a 1-hour Skype or Phone consultation with me! YUP!! For real!!
- Class fee: $127
“Getting Through the Maze of Schooling an ADHD Child”
Note: you can only register for the upcoming month’s class.
This class is taught in February and August, but you can purchase the Video Program HERE