Description of “No Yelling, No Nagging, No Begging Approach to ADHD & Behavior”
Here’s what you will learn in the Behavior course:
- Why your kids don’t follow your rules (It’s SO not what you think).
- Why other behavior plans or systems don’t work for ADHD kids.
- How to create a plan from the ground up that is specifically designed for your ADHD family.
- What to do when RESISTANCE happens!
- And so many little nuances like, why your child argues all the time, how do you know if a rule is working is not, how to handle meltdowns or tantrums, and what to do instead of yelling and nagging, especially when something BIG happens
- Only 10 people will be able to attend the class.
- There will be 4 classes. You don’t have to be present to get the information – it’s all virtual!!! Each week, I’ll send out a video class on Friday mornings (at least it will be Friday morning in Seattle). You can watch the video at your leisure, with your kids or without.
- On Tuesdays, I will hold a recorded 30-minute Q&A session for people enrolled in the class. You can send in questions ahead of time if you can’t attend the class, and I’ll send you the recording after class!
- >>> Your enrollment in the class will include a 1-hour Skype or Phone consultation with me! YUP!! For real!!
- Class fee: $127
“No Yelling, No Nagging, No Begging Approach to ADHD & Behavior”
Note: you can only register for the upcoming month’s class.