Description of “The Double Whammy: Adolescence and ADHD”
Here’s what you will learn in the ADHD in Teens course:
- The alien in your home
- What adolescence does to ADHD
- How to Communicate with an ADHD Teen
- How much independence to give your teen
- What to do about push-back
- And other strategies to help you prepare your teen to launch into adulthood
- Only 10 people will be able to attend the class.
- There will be 4 sessions. You don’t have to be present to get the information – it’s all virtual!!! Each week, I’ll send out a video class on Friday mornings (at least it will be Friday morning in Seattle). You can watch the video at your leisure, with your kids or without.
- On Tuesday evenings, I will hold a recorded 30-minute Q&A session for people enrolled in the class. You can send in questions ahead of time if you can’t attend the class, and I’ll send you the recording after class!
- >>> Your enrollment in the class will include a 1-hour Skype or Phone consultation with me! YUP!! For real!!
- Class fee: $127
“The Double Whammy: Adolescence & ADHD”
Note: you can only register for the upcoming month’s class.
This class is taught in May and November, but you can purchase the Video Program HERE