INCREASE self-awareness, self-acceptance, self-control, self-confidence
IMPROVE relationships, behavior, follow-through, grades
ELIMINATE frustration, confusion, stress, procrastination
“Blocked to Brilliant” offers monthly online classes for ADHD families around the world.
Each course has:
*1. Class Sessions. 4-week classes, 30 minutes each. Classes are pre-recorded and emailed to you.
*2. Q & A Sessions. Four 30-minute Q&A phone sessions, weekly. If you can’t make the call, send in your questions ahead of time. All calls are recorded and emailed to you!
*3. PDFs with any additional information you need.
*4. One private phone consultation with Yafa Crane Luria! 1-hour of phone coaching, held the month of the class or the month after.
The classes cover all these topics (click on topic for a description):
- January: Emotional Regulation: “The Angry, The Anxious, and the Hyperactive: ADD/ADHD Kids and Emotional Regulation”
- February: Academic Success “Getting Through the Maze of Schooling an ADHD Child”
- March: Executive Functions: “Training Your Child’s ADHD Brain to Get the Job Done”
- April: Behavior: “No Yelling, No Nagging, No Begging Approach to ADHD & Behavior”
- May: ADHD in Teens: “The Double Whammy: Adolescence and ADHD”
- June: no class
- July: Emotional Regulation: “The Angry, The Anxious, and the Hyperactive: ADD/ADHD Kids and Emotional Regulation”
- August: Academic Success: “Getting Through the Maze of Schooling an ADHD Child”
- September: Executive Functions: “Training Your Child’s ADHD Brain to Get the Job Done”
- October: Behavior: “No Yelling, No Nagging, No Begging Approach to ADHD & Behavior”
- November: ADHD in Teens: “The Double Whammy: Adolescence and ADHD”
- December: no class
Here’s what past attendees have said:
- “I tried the technique from your first class and things have been really calm. I can hardly believe it.” Sally in New Jersey
- “I’ve read everything I can get my hands on about ADHD, but your theory about executive functioning is brilliant.” Darcy and Paul in Vancouver
- “Yafa lays out all the information in an easy-to-understand and easy-to-use way. She makes me feel like a rock star!” Jennifer L. in Seattle
- “You are magnificent. You always made me feel so good about my parenting, even when you were giving me other ways to do it. I just love you!” Julia in London
Just sign up for the coming month’s ADHD parenting class and you’re good to go!
Class is limited to 10 people
*Coaching services are not in any way to be construed as, or to be a replacement for, psychotherapy, legal counsel, or medical advice. You are responsible for creating your own decisions and results. You agree not to hold me, or any company I am affiliated with, liable for any outcomes resulting directly or indirectly from the coaching process.
*Blocked to Brilliant does not issue refunds.
*Your purchase indicates that you have read and agree to these two stipulations
Don’t want to wait for the topic you’re interested in?
You can purchase the video package for each of the 5 topics HERE