Don’t forget that you can request video topics whenever you want! Just email me with your topic.
And don’t miss this pre-recorded webinar, The Easiest Ways to Motivate Your ADHD Child or Teen
* * * * *
- “My Daughter Won’t Go To School”
- What Is The Best Type of Schooling For An ADHD Child?
- Test-Taking Skills
- How Do I Get My ADHD Children To Do Their Homework?
- My Child Refuses To Do Homework
- “My Son Cries Thinking About Doing Homework”
- Why Track Homework and Grades?
- Asking for a 504 Plan or IEP
- What is an IEP or 504 plan meeting like?
- Self-Advocacy. What Does It Look Like?
- Advocacy for your IEP or 504 Plan
- Great accommodations for an IEP or 504 Plan
- Three Best School Accommodations for ADHD Kids
- Moving From a 504 Plan to an IEP
- What Can School Counselors Do To Help?
- Negotiating with Teachers
- How to Get Support From Your Child’s Teacher
- What To Do If Your School Refuses to Schedule a 504 or IEP Meeting?
- Teaching Your Child About Time Management
- Teaching Your Child to Keep a Schedule
- Will Having a 504 Plan or IEP Affect College Entrance?
- How Do You Know If College Is Right For Your ADHD Child?
- Tips for Choosing a Good College For Your Teen
- “My child looks like his brain is somewhere else when he spaces out”
- Capacity vs. Capability
- Teaching Your Child to Be More Responsible
- ADHD-Proofing Your Home
- “I can’t do follow through”
- “It’s not my style to parent differently.”
- “My child has to negotiate EVERYTHING.”
- ADHD Kids LOVE Rules!
- Creating an Effective Behavior Plan (This is only the tip of the iceberg. If you’re interested in learning more, check out the schedule of virtual classes)
- Health and Safety
- “How do I get my ADHD child to stop picking on the younger kids?”
- Is it ADHD or Bad Behavior?
- “Is it ever okay to spank an ADHD child?”
- “My children won’t do their chores even with reminders”
- “My daughter plays rap music at the dinner table”
- “My daughter throws food when she’s angry”
- “My daughter wants to go out but I think she needs to have her homework done first”
- “One daughter is neat, the other is sloppy. They share a room”
- “One son is afraid of falling asleep and is bothering the other son”
- Sensitive kids need rules too
- “We don’t want our daughter to be a quitter”
- “We found a knife in our son’s backpack”
- Where To Start With Setting Up Rules
- Creating a Supportive Physical Environment for ADHD Kids
- How to Support Your ADHD Child’s Emotional Health?
- Don’t Take Things Personally, But Don’t Ignore Them
- How To Teach ADHD Children About Emotions
- “My son throws a crying tantrum ever time he has to get off the computer”
- What do you do when you feel stuck?
Communication and Family Relationships
- Parenting Guilt
- Talking to Your Child About Having ADHD
- 2011 KOMO News Radio interview “Comparing is Despairing”
- 2011 KOMO News Radio interview on Step Parenting
- “How do I stop yelling?”
- How to Communicate With an ADHD Child
- “My child interrupts all the time”
- Sighing, eye-rolling, and muttering
- When your child calls you names or says they hate you
- Why ADHD Kids say I DON’T KNOW
- The Culture of ADHD
- Is ADHD Coaching is Right For You?
- What kind of person is a good fit for ADHD Family Coaching?
- What kind of person is NOT a good fit for ADHD Family Coaching?
- When is the Right Time to See an ADHD Professional?
- What is ADHD Coaching?
- What are the top 3 myths about ADHD coaching?
- What I love most about coaching
- “What’s the hardest thing about coaching?”
- My ADHD Story
- “If ADHD is a gift, why does it need a treatment?”
- “I want to put my child on medication but my husband doesn’t”
- “Which quote reflects the values that are important in your business?”
- “What’s the #1 question you get about your products and services?”
- My biggest ADHD challenge
- My greatest strength
- “What is your life mission that got you into coaching?”
- There’s Nothing Wrong With You And Your Brain!!!
- Focusing in Class
- When You Get Home and Have Forgotten How to Do Your Assignment
- Making It Easy To Do Your Homework
- Negotiating With Your Teacher
- Why is Organization Important?
- Learning Time Management
- Negotiating With Your Parents
- Find a Hobby or Passion
- You Can Bring Good Things to You
- The Culture of ADHD
- Altering Assignments for the ADHD Student
- Breaking Assignments into Smaller Tasks
- Communicating to Create Success
- Deadlines and Due Dates
- Don’t Take Things Personally
- Fidgets in the Classroom
- How to Communicate With Parents
- Independent vs. Group Work For ADHD Students
- Negotiating with ADHD Students
- Preferential Seating
- Resistance Comes From Previous Bad Experiences
- Self-Advocacy and the ADHD Student
- Stay Connected to the Parents of Your ADHD Students
- What About Noise in the Classroom?
If you like these videos, check out ADHDParentingClasses.com for monthly classes. See you there!
Copyright 2017 Yafa Crane Luria All Rights Reserved