I’m really excited to give you the low-down on my new virtual class:
“The No-More-Nagging, Yelling, or Begging Approach to Managing ADHD Behavior.”
- We’ll have a preview call on Tuesday, May 2 to talk about the features of the calls! You can sign up for that right now!
- Only 10 people will be able to attend the class.
- There will be 4 classes, all in May. You don’t have to be present to get the information – it’s all virtual!!! Each week, I’ll send out a video class on Friday mornings (at least it will be Friday morning in Seattle). You can watch the video at your leisure, with your kids or without.
- On Tuesday evenings, I will hold a recorded 30-minute Q&A session for people enrolled in the class. You can send in questions ahead of time if you can’t attend the class, and I’ll send you the recording of the call after we’re done!
- Your enrollment in the class will include a 1-hour Skype or Phone consultation with me! (About how you’re doing in the class and where you need help).
- You will learn:
1. Why most behavior or discipline theories don’t work for ADHD kids and what to do instead.
2. How to create family rules that are customized to your family.
3. How to implement the plan.
4. What to do when glitches (AKA resistance) occur.
*Coaching services are not in any way to be construed as, or to be a replacement for, psychotherapy, legal counsel, or medical advice. You are responsible for creating your own decisions and results. You agree not to hold me, or any company I am affiliated with, liable for any outcomes resulting directly or indirectly from the coaching process.
*Blocked to Brilliant does not issue refunds.
*Your purchase indicates that you have read and agree to these two stipulations